Sunday, July 3, 2011

Where's my Tiffany

I like the jewelry, all jewelry brands famous, I especially like the Tiffany jewelry. Tiffany jewelry is very luxurious and is a motif well. However, sometimes found, for example, today.

Tomorrow is the day of my Best Friend's Wedding, I'm her maid of honor, and you know that I am very honored that I could stand with her in her wedding. But now, I find my special custom design as tiffany necklace. This is all due to my daily habits, usually do not mind the details of my life, but not the details of this attention made me lose my collar, you know we always insignificant matters brought unexpected hard hits. Therefore, I decide to marshal my thoughts, and I know I have overcome my bad habits. But you know it's hard to get rid of a bad habit. I too would do everything possible, even by force of will.

Pick up all my jewelry from the back of my closets different, toilet, and all the drawers, even in the glass table seems to me part of the jewelry. I am who like to throw things anywhere in my house. I can find and collect everything I could find jewelry today. Then buy different boxes to put my jewelry in it, necklaces Tiffany necklaces, rings and earrings rings stay on studs, so they must learn to separate the different accessories of their duties, the characters. Like the way that keep the shoes.

The first and the need I have, but to maintain its luxury jeweler Tiffany in good condition, this is not what it should do. Occasionally you have to clean the jewelry cleaning agents designated this method can also be used for bags, shoes and watches. When we rub our jewelry to keep in fixed places and obvious, and put them in the boxes of the categories. Attention: You must keep your jewels away the moist air, as we know that humid air can be decomposed clothes, just as the air also rot jewelry, rust.

The above is my own way to keep the games Tiffany, I think they also have their own opinions about how to maintain and care for your jewelry. Whichever method you choose, you should always keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment